Job Vacancy - Scottish Shark Tagging Programme, Project Officer
The Scottish Shark Tagging Programme (SSTP) require a Project Officer to administer and develop the programme.
The Scottish Shark Tagging Programme (SSTP) is an ongoing programme run by the Scottish Sea Angling Conservation Network (SSACN). The project involves volunteers, sea anglers and marine scientists whose interests, skillsets and specialized knowledge of fish biodiversity and the near-shore marine environment are used to gather the data required for resource monitoring, management, nature conservation, public information, education and wider research purposes.
Thanks to the incredible support and commitment of all concerned we have secured unding for the next three years from Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) and now wish to recruit a SSTP Project Officer to help with the delivery of the SSTP's objectives and goals.
Reporting directly to the SSTP Project Director, the successful applicant will work from home and it is expected a reasonable amount of weekend work and travel within Scotland will be required in order to contribute to field work and Outreach activities.
In the event of any questions or queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
By the Same Author
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
- Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014