Job Vacancy - Scottish Shark Tagging Programme, Project Officer
The Scottish Shark Tagging Programme (SSTP) require a Project Officer to administer and develop the programme.
The Scottish Shark Tagging Programme (SSTP) is an ongoing programme run by the Scottish Sea Angling Conservation Network (SSACN). The project involves volunteers, sea anglers and marine scientists whose interests, skillsets and specialized knowledge of fish biodiversity and the near-shore marine environment are used to gather the data required for resource monitoring, management, nature conservation, public information, education and wider research purposes.
Thanks to the incredible support and commitment of all concerned we have secured unding for the next three years from Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) and now wish to recruit a SSTP Project Officer to help with the delivery of the SSTP's objectives and goals.
Reporting directly to the SSTP Project Director, the successful applicant will work from home and it is expected a reasonable amount of weekend work and travel within Scotland will be required in order to contribute to field work and Outreach activities.
In the event of any questions or queries contact: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- Multiple Rod Licencing - Is it Time for a Change?
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling