Angler’s Mail 22 October 2013
A look at the highlights of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine with editor Tim Knight.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of angling – and learn loads – with this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. It includes the following must-reads – and more:
• Uncaught British giants
• Tell us why you like fishing – and win
• Jeremy Wade is out to get you!
• Brilliant float to make yourself
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine
• How maggots dominated UK title
• Heroes rewarded as UKIP boss makes gaffe
• Record pike venue on eBay + 42-pounder!
• Tackle & Guns Show 2013 – stand-out innovations for 2014
• John Bailey reveals river hotspots to try now
• Skool of Fish explains viruses
• Essential Knowledge talks bait boosters
• Where to Fish this weekend
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Eleven
- Anglers Challenge EU over Unacceptable Bass Proposals.
- Angling Trust RiverFest 2014
- FREE Learn How to Lure Fish for Perch Event
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Ten
- Angler’s Mail 11 November 2014
- The Syndicate – Twenty Years On
- Wrap up for Winter with Farlows - and a £10 Voucher*
- Don’t Drink the Water…
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Nine