Angler’s Mail 22 October 2013
A look at the highlights of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine with editor Tim Knight.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of angling – and learn loads – with this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. It includes the following must-reads – and more:
• Uncaught British giants
• Tell us why you like fishing – and win
• Jeremy Wade is out to get you!
• Brilliant float to make yourself
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine
• How maggots dominated UK title
• Heroes rewarded as UKIP boss makes gaffe
• Record pike venue on eBay + 42-pounder!
• Tackle & Guns Show 2013 – stand-out innovations for 2014
• John Bailey reveals river hotspots to try now
• Skool of Fish explains viruses
• Essential Knowledge talks bait boosters
• Where to Fish this weekend
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online