The Angling Trust is Recruiting Bailiffs
The Angling Trust has resumed recruiting for the Environment Agency South East Voluntary Bailiff Service (VBS).
Source: Angling Trust
Recruitment will close at the beginning of March pending the April 2014 induction and training day, and geographic details of the Environment Agency South East region can be found HERE with further information on the VBS HERE
In the first instance expressions of interest should be sent to: email@example.com
Dilip Sarkar, the ATr Fisheries Enforcement Officer said:
"Our next induction will once more include input from the Angling Trust, Environment Agency and National Wildlife Crime Unit, and we are delighted to announce that in future VBS will also be working with CEFAS fisheries inspectors who will also contribute."
John Sutton, the West Thames Fishery Team Leader, made a short film of the Voluntary Bailiff Service Induction held in April 2013 that may be viewed HERE
By the Same Author
- Political Parties Urged to Endorse Angling ‘Manifesto’
- Emma's Challenge - Part 12
- Angler’s Mail 24 March 2015
- Kennet Water Quality Issues to be Tackled
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eleven
- Angler’s Mail 17 March 2015
- Drennan Team England Squads Announced
- Safe Turbines? Then Prove it!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Ten
- Another Key Volunteer for the ATr