The Angling Trust is Recruiting Bailiffs
The Angling Trust has resumed recruiting for the Environment Agency South East Voluntary Bailiff Service (VBS).
Source: Angling Trust
Recruitment will close at the beginning of March pending the April 2014 induction and training day, and geographic details of the Environment Agency South East region can be found HERE with further information on the VBS HERE
In the first instance expressions of interest should be sent to: email@example.com
Dilip Sarkar, the ATr Fisheries Enforcement Officer said:
"Our next induction will once more include input from the Angling Trust, Environment Agency and National Wildlife Crime Unit, and we are delighted to announce that in future VBS will also be working with CEFAS fisheries inspectors who will also contribute."
John Sutton, the West Thames Fishery Team Leader, made a short film of the Voluntary Bailiff Service Induction held in April 2013 that may be viewed HERE
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member