Match Fishing - Daiwa Join List of RiverFest Sponsors
The Angling Trust has announced that Daiwa has become a sponsor of the Angling Trust RiverFest 2013 grand final.
Source: Angling Trust
In addition to big money prizes which include: a £10,000 top prize, a prize pot of £24,000 and goody boxes from Bait-Tech for every finalist Daiwa has donated their latest TDR2508 reel, worth £245, for the angler who catches the biggest fish over the final weekend of 16/17 November. The section stewards will also have their chance of getting in on the action with a prize draw to win a TDM2508 reel worth £150.
Daiwa's Sales and Marketing Director Robin Morley said:
"We are delighted to support this excellent competition which has seen a great response from anglers all over the country in its first season. We can only see it growing in the years to come and would like to wish every competitor good luck in the final."
By the Same Author
- Angling nets promotions boost
- UK Government taken to court over failure to protect precious rivers and wetlands
- Angling Trust calls on European Commission to drop ban on bass angling in 2016
- The Latest News from The Angling Trust and Fish Legal
- The Angling Trust British Pike Final 2015
- Vigilance urged after discovery of Mexican invaders in Lincolnshire
- Bigger Thames TideFest Championship in 2016
- Opportunity to join Angling Trust Team England Fly Fishing Competitions Committee
- Six retired police officers join Angling Trust's fight against fisheries crime
- Britain must do more to protect sea bass stocks, says the Angling Trust