Match Fishing - Daiwa Join List of RiverFest Sponsors
The Angling Trust has announced that Daiwa has become a sponsor of the Angling Trust RiverFest 2013 grand final.
Source: Angling Trust
In addition to big money prizes which include: a £10,000 top prize, a prize pot of £24,000 and goody boxes from Bait-Tech for every finalist Daiwa has donated their latest TDR2508 reel, worth £245, for the angler who catches the biggest fish over the final weekend of 16/17 November. The section stewards will also have their chance of getting in on the action with a prize draw to win a TDM2508 reel worth £150.
Daiwa's Sales and Marketing Director Robin Morley said:
"We are delighted to support this excellent competition which has seen a great response from anglers all over the country in its first season. We can only see it growing in the years to come and would like to wish every competitor good luck in the final."
By the Same Author
- Angling Trust Fisheries Forum Survey - East of England Region
- Fisheries Minister under fire for false claims over bass landings
- Rod licence reform on the cards: Proposals include 3-rod option and free fishing for juniors
- Angling Trust helps save fish condemned to die at St George’s Park Lake in Bristol
- Flooding Lessons: Learned and Ignored
- Defra proposals to protect farmland could make flooding worse and damage wildlife
- Freedom of Info request shows water companies failing to cooperate over sewage outfalls
- Fishing Ministers accused of 'shameful conservation con trick' over bass stocks
- Crunch-time for European bass stocks
- Update from the British Record (rod-caught) Fish Committee