Match Fishing - Daiwa Join List of RiverFest Sponsors
The Angling Trust has announced that Daiwa has become a sponsor of the Angling Trust RiverFest 2013 grand final.
Source: Angling Trust
In addition to big money prizes which include: a £10,000 top prize, a prize pot of £24,000 and goody boxes from Bait-Tech for every finalist Daiwa has donated their latest TDR2508 reel, worth £245, for the angler who catches the biggest fish over the final weekend of 16/17 November. The section stewards will also have their chance of getting in on the action with a prize draw to win a TDM2508 reel worth £150.
Daiwa's Sales and Marketing Director Robin Morley said:
"We are delighted to support this excellent competition which has seen a great response from anglers all over the country in its first season. We can only see it growing in the years to come and would like to wish every competitor good luck in the final."
By the Same Author
- Catch a Crucian Month June 2016
- Angling Trust Welcomes New Plan to Save Salmon
- Angling Trust calls on Marine Management Organisation to help tackle illegal bass fishing
- Police in Lincolnshire step up patrols in crackdown on illegal fishing and fish theft
- Minister Confirms Extension of Cormorant Control Initiative
- Angling Trust Cadet, Juniors & Intermediate National Championship - Cheaper Entry & More Prizes Than Ever
- Angling Trust and Fish Legal demand United Utilities come clean over River Kent pollution
- Angling Trust Welcomes Government Commitment to Fish Passage Legislation – At Last!
- Angling Trust and Canal & River Trust Junior Canal Championship 2016
- Voluntary Bailiff Service to tackle illegal fishing goes ‘live’ in the North East