Match Fishing - Daiwa Join List of RiverFest Sponsors
The Angling Trust has announced that Daiwa has become a sponsor of the Angling Trust RiverFest 2013 grand final.
Source: Angling Trust
In addition to big money prizes which include: a £10,000 top prize, a prize pot of £24,000 and goody boxes from Bait-Tech for every finalist Daiwa has donated their latest TDR2508 reel, worth £245, for the angler who catches the biggest fish over the final weekend of 16/17 November. The section stewards will also have their chance of getting in on the action with a prize draw to win a TDM2508 reel worth £150.
Daiwa's Sales and Marketing Director Robin Morley said:
"We are delighted to support this excellent competition which has seen a great response from anglers all over the country in its first season. We can only see it growing in the years to come and would like to wish every competitor good luck in the final."
By the Same Author
- Heylin Collects Angling Gong
- RiverFest 2015 - Bigger and Better!
- Bass Shambles!
- Safeguarding Young Anglers
- Bass get Full Support in Parliament
- Help to Design an Angling App for Science
- Blue Lamps Given the ‘Green Light’ for Safe Sea Fishing
- Operation TRAVERSE - Targeting Illegal Fishing and Fish Theft
- New Appointments to Angling Trust and Fish Legal
- Dredging up Trouble