Anglerâ€™s Mail 29 October 2013
Itâ€™s a predator special this week in Anglerâ€™s Mail, check out what else is happening with our sneak preview.
This week’s Angler’s Mail magazine has a special guide explaining where and how to target pike, perch, zander, catfish and eels. If you’re thinking of targeting any predators, be sure to read it.
Until the storm struck it was a superb week for reports of big fish too, you'll see the very best inside this week’s issue and here, for FishingMagic readers, are some highlights:
• Season’s biggest carp, chub, barbel and zander
• Beckhams and John Terry fishing latest
• Second Crusader tragically drowned
• Tackle innovations for 2014
• John Bailey will get your mojo back!
• Gary Newman’s triple chance pays off
• Colin Davidson - the nation's best weekly carp columnist on tackle and baits
• Action Replay catches sturgeon to order
• Essential Knowledge explains the helicopter rig
• Skool of Fish explains fins
• Secret Lives checks out carp teeth with the Doc
• MatchMail – the full regional results service
Where to Fish this Weekend
Britain's top venues guide, compiled by regional experts who know their patch. Includes a special canal fishing session.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member