Angler’s Mail 29 October 2013
It’s a predator special this week in Angler’s Mail, check out what else is happening with our sneak preview.
This week’s Angler’s Mail magazine has a special guide explaining where and how to target pike, perch, zander, catfish and eels. If you’re thinking of targeting any predators, be sure to read it.
Until the storm struck it was a superb week for reports of big fish too, you'll see the very best inside this week’s issue and here, for FishingMagic readers, are some highlights:
• Season’s biggest carp, chub, barbel and zander
• Beckhams and John Terry fishing latest
• Second Crusader tragically drowned
• Tackle innovations for 2014
• John Bailey will get your mojo back!
• Gary Newman’s triple chance pays off
• Colin Davidson - the nation's best weekly carp columnist on tackle and baits
• Action Replay catches sturgeon to order
• Essential Knowledge explains the helicopter rig
• Skool of Fish explains fins
• Secret Lives checks out carp teeth with the Doc
• MatchMail – the full regional results service
Where to Fish this Weekend
Britain's top venues guide, compiled by regional experts who know their patch. Includes a special canal fishing session.
By the Same Author
- Irish Bass Programme
- Weir Removal opens up Gayton Brook
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six