Anglerâ€™s Mail 05 November 2013
Check out the highlights of this weekâ€™s Anglerâ€™s Mail mag in the company of editor Tim Knight
Get set to catch more fish, and catch up on the whole coarse angling scene, by reading the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now! And here, for FishingMagic readers, are some of the highlights:
Learn loads about perch
How tiny baits give you a big edge
New pike tips series starts
Also inside Angler’s Mail this week:
• Giant 39 lb pike exclusive
• Otter deterrent breakthrough
• Stillwater barbel and chub changes?
• Carp champ lands huge brace
• Top river angler lost?
• New DVD is an inspiring classic
• We test new Method feeder rod
• Best bagging hooks
• John Bailey’s big pike secrets!
• Gary Newman targets barbel
• All The Answers – the no.1 coarse Q&A
• Secret Lives checks out predators
• Inline feeders examined
Where to fish this weekend
The best weekly guide, by the Mail’s team of regional angling experts
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member