Angler’s Mail 05 November 2013
Check out the highlights of this week’s Angler’s Mail mag in the company of editor Tim Knight
Get set to catch more fish, and catch up on the whole coarse angling scene, by reading the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now! And here, for FishingMagic readers, are some of the highlights:
Learn loads about perch
How tiny baits give you a big edge
New pike tips series starts
Also inside Angler’s Mail this week:
• Giant 39 lb pike exclusive
• Otter deterrent breakthrough
• Stillwater barbel and chub changes?
• Carp champ lands huge brace
• Top river angler lost?
• New DVD is an inspiring classic
• We test new Method feeder rod
• Best bagging hooks
• John Bailey’s big pike secrets!
• Gary Newman targets barbel
• All The Answers – the no.1 coarse Q&A
• Secret Lives checks out predators
• Inline feeders examined
Where to fish this weekend
The best weekly guide, by the Mail’s team of regional angling experts
By the Same Author
- Angling Trade Applauds Minister
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 28 October 2014
- Multiple Rod Licencing - Is it Time for a Change?
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014