Angler’s Mail 28 January 2014
The weather may have been grim but, as usual, there’s a wealth of angling entertainment inside the new Angler’s Mail and Ben Hervey-Murray is our guide...
The new issue of Angler's Mail is on sale today and it's packed with news, features, tips and photos plus details on the brand-new Korum Specimen Cup competition, which launches this week.
• Giant barbel on the feed
• Polish lure angler lands monster perch
• New Nash DVD launched
• Great bait tips with all-rounder Duncan Charman
• News of the brand-new Korum Specimen Cup with big cash and tackle prizes up for grabs
• Angling Trust call for regulation of angling coaches after horrific abuse case
• Inside Line interviews Specimen Cup Winner Michael Kennedy
• Grayling habits examined in detail
• John Bailey answers reader’s FAQs
• British Carp and Angling Show review
• Carp World debates ditching leads
• Barbel world mourns loss of species king
• Pike Scene details trace materials and their uses
• Product News gets to grips with some new kit from carp brand Taska
• Gary Newman goes after big perch at a secret lake
• Essential Knowledge shows how to create a balanced boilie rig
• Where To Fish focuses on venues for great silver fish sport in the winter
• Plus a classic Tales from the Riverbank…
By the Same Author
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’
- Angler’s Mail 09 Sept 2014
- TideFest – Full Programme of Events Announced