Angler’s Mail 04 February 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray is our guide to the new issue of Angler’s Mail mag – out today and featuring a truly huge English pike...
In this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine we have the story of the new English record pike featured on the front cover with more photos and all the details inside in a special report.
Also inside another packed issue:
• Angling Trust win cormorant breakthrough
• Lead dump debate response
• John Bailey explores the myths behind monster catches
• Giant zander discovered in day ticket lake
• Big chub bonanza
• Huge grayling on a fly
• Best-selling lure tackle in focus
• Big roach tips and tricks
• Brentwood carp show review with new product releases
• Gary Newman tackles a lively river with Martin Salter in Angling Adventures
• Steve Rowley details how diary keeping helps him catch big pike in Pike Scene
• Colin Davidson discusses elusive commons
• Essential Knowledge details the pacemaker float
• Secret Lives covers sexing grayling
• Fish mouths analysed
• Where To Fish lists running water venues that you can fish now in your area plus the usual round up of fisheries and hotspots
• All the latest match results plus the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year monthly winner
By the Same Author
- Bass – A Victory at Last!
- Thousands of Fish Restocked on the GUC
- Angling Trust Launches Fishery Improvement Fund
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up
- Fishing Britain is Back
- Emma's Challenge - Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 20 January 2015
- 2014 'Fly for Coarse' Winner is Announced