Anglerâ€™s Mail 11 February 2014
Amongst a wealth of fish news and features thereâ€™s a feast of big fish and a plethora of perch venues in this weekâ€™s mag; Ben Hervey-Murray is our guide.
Inside the brand-new issue of Angler’s Mail – in shops today with a stunning perch on the cover and 30 venues to target perch inside – we have a February feast of big fish, top tips and great features to give you that fishing fix whilst the country is fighting floods.
• Chew shakes record again with 44lb 6oz pike
• Licence boycott slammed
• Shropshire venue produces 49lb 4oz common
• Angler sets up huge charity auction
• First winners of Korum Specimen Cup announced
• Where To Fish features then usual venue round-up plus a special focus on perch with 30 venues to try on your next session
• Colin Davidson shows how to tie and use an adjustable zig rig
• French monster carp venue Rainbow produces 84-pounder for Brit
• John Bailey on how to connect with more fish on the strike
• Gary Newman, who features on the cover, heads to Kent in search of perch
• New JRC bivvy on test
• Favourite deadbaits detailed
• Matrix seatboxes revealed in Product News
• Lead ejection debate rumbles on in Letters
• On Tour sees Welsh maestro Ron Cousins bagging
• How to catch quickly during short sessions in All the Answers
• Fishy fungus facts
• Korum 1 Man Carper bivvy launches
• New free Korda DVD reviewed
• Essential Knowledge covers main lines
• Secret Lives discusses nesting fish
• Match results and Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year leader board
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member