Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray is our guide to the new look, new issue of Angler’s Mail mag, which is in the shops from today.
The new issue of Angler’s Mail has a brand-new look as well as a stunning new series ‘Catching with Collett’, which features top all-rounder and former Div.1 National Champion Steve Collett in search of some great fishing across the UK.
As well as this six-page live feature, you’ll also find inside:
• Huge dace caught from Hampshire river
• Full preview and info on The Big One show
• Floods sink UK river angler’s hopes
• Huge pike to brave anglers
• Lead dumping illegal, claims carp guru
• Big zander from club lake
• Angling hero Martin James back on the banks
• Huge perch to Anging Direct employee
• Skool of Fish explores the merits of barbed and barbless hooks
• The new Catching with Collett series starts with Steve targeting drain pike
• Six of the Best compares lightweight chairs
• RIP Wintons boss Alan Etherington
• Where To Fish details family-friendly venues for half-term plus a great selection of in-form venues around the country, as selected by our regional experts
• Action Replay gets the train to find some amazing winter bream sport
• All the Answers gives great tips for perch and more
• Essential Knowledge shows how to camouflage rigs
• Carp World discusses the advantages of shorter rods
• Win great new Nash reels in our £1,400 comp
• Pike Scene explores night fishing for pike
• John Bailey has end-of-season chub on the brain
• Product News details the revealing new book by ‘lost’ carp legend Ritchie McDonald
• New Gear reviews new luggage, rods, ready-tied rigs, bivvys and feeders
• Matchmail has the latest results plus Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year updates – will Andy Bennett claim the title come March?
Enjoy the new-look issue and remember to join us next Tuesday for another action-packed Angler’s Mail.