Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray is our guide to what’s hot inside this week’s issue of the fab new-look Angler’s Mail mag.
This week’s Angler’s Mail reveals where to find fish in floodwater conditions plus Where to Fish – the only weekly guide written by regional experts – lists great roach venues up and down the country.
Also inside the new-look magazine this week:
• Huge river brace takes Korum Specimen Cup monthly award
• Big Isle of Wight carp caught
• Clampdown on rogue rod licence websites
• West Sussex venue produces 47 lb common
• River turns bright orange
• Fisheries lose millions in floods
• Latest Fox Carp Cup contenders revealed
• Carp World reveals how netting operations work
• Pike Scene shows how to target fish at their top weights
• John Bailey discusses how to find fish in floods
• Where To Fish reveals great venues for roach plus general coarse venues up and down the country
• Ian Chapman shows to how to catch river carp on simple tactics
• Gary Newman targets roach
• New Solar baits and Garbolino poles revealed in Product News
• Tackle Up details how to target carp on pellet in cold water conditions
• All The Answers covers hook link lengths and feeder rigs
• Essential Knowledge focuses on groundbaits
• Matchmail lists all the latest results and the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year table
• Tails From The Riverbank has a classic story of silty bogs and flying leads
Join us next week for in-depth coverage of The Big One show plus more Catching with Collett.
By the Same Author
- Smelt in the City
- Too Cold to Fish? Never!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Four
- Angler's Mail 27 January 2015
- Bass – A Victory at Last!
- Thousands of Fish Restocked on the GUC
- Angling Trust Launches Fishery Improvement Fund
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up