Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray is our guide to what’s hot inside this week’s issue of the fab new-look Angler’s Mail mag.
This week’s Angler’s Mail reveals where to find fish in floodwater conditions plus Where to Fish – the only weekly guide written by regional experts – lists great roach venues up and down the country.
Also inside the new-look magazine this week:
• Huge river brace takes Korum Specimen Cup monthly award
• Big Isle of Wight carp caught
• Clampdown on rogue rod licence websites
• West Sussex venue produces 47 lb common
• River turns bright orange
• Fisheries lose millions in floods
• Latest Fox Carp Cup contenders revealed
• Carp World reveals how netting operations work
• Pike Scene shows how to target fish at their top weights
• John Bailey discusses how to find fish in floods
• Where To Fish reveals great venues for roach plus general coarse venues up and down the country
• Ian Chapman shows to how to catch river carp on simple tactics
• Gary Newman targets roach
• New Solar baits and Garbolino poles revealed in Product News
• Tackle Up details how to target carp on pellet in cold water conditions
• All The Answers covers hook link lengths and feeder rigs
• Essential Knowledge focuses on groundbaits
• Matchmail lists all the latest results and the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year table
• Tails From The Riverbank has a classic story of silty bogs and flying leads
Join us next week for in-depth coverage of The Big One show plus more Catching with Collett.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member