Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
The Angling Trust will be holding meetings in Cornwall, Devon and Hampshire in March in order for sea anglers to hear about the results of the Sea Angling 2012 project.
Representatives from Defra and Cefas, who funded and carried out the year-long study into sea angling, will be present at the meetings to explain the results of the project and to answer any questions from anglers.
The first meeting will take place at County Hall in Truro on Thursday 13 March and will be followed by a meeting in Devon at Brixham Sea Angling Club on Thursday 20 March. Anglers from Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight will be able to hear about the results of the project at a meeting in Ringwood on Monday 31 March.
Cornwall Region 13/03/2014 at 19.00
Wyvern Region 20/03/2014 at 19.30
Brixham Sea Angling Club
Wessex Region 31/03/2014 at 19.30
The Elm Tree
Meetings have already taken place in Northumberland and Sussex as the Angling Trust tries to inform as many sea anglers as possible about the results of the project.
By the Same Author
- Dom Garnett to add Coarse Fish Knowhow to Turrall
- Trotting, Dace and a Giant Chub - Tony’s Specialist Scene
- Korda Goo
- Emma's Challenge - Part 15
- Angler’s Mail 14 April 2015
- Irish Bass Festival 2015
- Chub Rova Bag - Special Offer!
- Emma's Challenge - Part 14
- Angler’s Mail 07 April 2015
- Big Backing for Carp Team England