Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
The Angling Trust will be holding meetings in Cornwall, Devon and Hampshire in March in order for sea anglers to hear about the results of the Sea Angling 2012 project.
Representatives from Defra and Cefas, who funded and carried out the year-long study into sea angling, will be present at the meetings to explain the results of the project and to answer any questions from anglers.
The first meeting will take place at County Hall in Truro on Thursday 13 March and will be followed by a meeting in Devon at Brixham Sea Angling Club on Thursday 20 March. Anglers from Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight will be able to hear about the results of the project at a meeting in Ringwood on Monday 31 March.
Cornwall Region 13/03/2014 at 19.00
Wyvern Region 20/03/2014 at 19.30
Brixham Sea Angling Club
Wessex Region 31/03/2014 at 19.30
The Elm Tree
Meetings have already taken place in Northumberland and Sussex as the Angling Trust tries to inform as many sea anglers as possible about the results of the project.
By the Same Author
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’