Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
The Angling Trust will be holding meetings in Cornwall, Devon and Hampshire in March in order for sea anglers to hear about the results of the Sea Angling 2012 project.
Representatives from Defra and Cefas, who funded and carried out the year-long study into sea angling, will be present at the meetings to explain the results of the project and to answer any questions from anglers.
The first meeting will take place at County Hall in Truro on Thursday 13 March and will be followed by a meeting in Devon at Brixham Sea Angling Club on Thursday 20 March. Anglers from Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight will be able to hear about the results of the project at a meeting in Ringwood on Monday 31 March.
Cornwall Region 13/03/2014 at 19.00
Wyvern Region 20/03/2014 at 19.30
Brixham Sea Angling Club
Wessex Region 31/03/2014 at 19.30
The Elm Tree
Meetings have already taken place in Northumberland and Sussex as the Angling Trust tries to inform as many sea anglers as possible about the results of the project.
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries