Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray opens up the pages of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine...
This week’s Angler’s Mail, which features the new Catching with Collett feature, has a special focus on free venues in Where to Fish plus lots more features, news, tips, catches and brilliant columnists.
• Massive catfish on a zig rig and 12 lb line
• Angler v Food challenge still unbeaten
• Huge £30k carp contest announced
• Amazing river roach haul
• Licence dodgers named and shamed
• Bait guru hits back after vandals nearly ruin business
• Army cash for Angling Projects
• Terrific Taff barbel
• Huge chub to garlic bait
• Skool of Fish checks out cormorants
• Catching With Collett goes in search of big carp
• Big One special four-page review
• Where to Fish lists free venues and general coarse hotspots around the UK
• Top tips for late-season river success
• Secret Lives addresses how fish see in coloured water
• Session strategy with John Bailey
• Carp World discusses fish care and cradles
• Pike Scene explores the dark side of pike fishing
• Latest match results listed and Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year leaderboard
• Plus a classic Tails from the Riverbank…
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member