Anglerâ€™s Mail 11 March 2014
A look inside in the March 11 issue of Anglerâ€™s Mail magazine courtesy of Ben Hervey-Murray
An in-depth interview with one of the true legends of the sport, ‘Sir’ Pete Springate, is just one of the highlights in another packed issue of the new-look Angler’s Mail, which also features Fenland pike angling master Dennis Moules on the cover with a big pike.
The issue’s on sale from Tuesday, March 11 and also features:
• Big barbel on feed as season’s end nears and records fall
• Otter warning for unfenced fisheries
• Angling Trust announce new ambassadors, including Mail columnists
• Big haul of Avon roach shows two pounders aren’t gone
• Win copies of Monster Carp book
• Favourite angling pub to close down
• The latest in the closing stages of the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year comp
• Expert guide to wobbling deadbaits in Pike Scene with Andy Black
• Huge catch of rudd gets Korum Specimen Cup award
• New carp books launched
• Where To Fish details perfect bream and skimmers around the country plus river and lake hotspots listed and Daiwa Top Rods winners pictured
• Fox Carp Cup Monthly winner announced
• Cut out and keep shot size and weight table
• New ideas to beat the tackle thieves
• Gary Newman heads to Cambridgeshire for a successful zander hunt with Dynamite Baits’ Matt Rand
• All the regional match results and news
• Action Replay heads for some last-minute river action on the Ribble for barbel and chub
• How to balance boilies for tricky carp
Plus lots more tips and questions answered in the big All the Answers section – the UK’s first and biggest coarse Q&A, which this week explores how fish survive in floods.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member