Angler’s Mail 15 July 2014
Bagging barbel, river carping and a big eel – BHM opens up the pages of this week’s AM magazine.
This week’s Angler’s Mail celebrates yet another amazing week for the nation’s rivers with a huge river record carp and a detailed guide on where you can catch your first ever running water carp with over 25 hot spots around the UK named.
Also inside there’s a free one-day rod licence, 2-for-1 day ticket offers, a brilliant Action Replay from Ade Kidell on how to bag up on barbel, plus:
• Monster eel shocks specimen world
• Huge bream and tench dominate news
• New net that stops spread of disease
• New Middy margin pole tested and rated
• Korum ace gives brilliant barbel tips
• Great feeder rig how-to
• Take a Friend Fishing campaign details revealed and free one-day rod licence voucher
• Korda’s latest range of lines, leaders and catapults revealed
• John Bailey on the many uses of sweetcorn
• Fox Carp Cup contenders revealed
• Gary Newman heads out for a session with specimen legend Dave Ball
• Carp World explores the virtues of krill in its many forms
• Carp girls get married in fishing-themed ceremony
• Where to Fish names rivers and canals where you can catch carp plus UK-wide hotspots
• Full match results and news round-up in Match Mail
By the Same Author
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’
- Angler’s Mail 09 Sept 2014
- TideFest – Full Programme of Events Announced