Anglerâ€™s Mail 15 July 2014
Bagging barbel, river carping and a big eel â€“ BHM opens up the pages of this weekâ€™s AM magazine.
This week’s Angler’s Mail celebrates yet another amazing week for the nation’s rivers with a huge river record carp and a detailed guide on where you can catch your first ever running water carp with over 25 hot spots around the UK named.
Also inside there’s a free one-day rod licence, 2-for-1 day ticket offers, a brilliant Action Replay from Ade Kidell on how to bag up on barbel, plus:
• Monster eel shocks specimen world
• Huge bream and tench dominate news
• New net that stops spread of disease
• New Middy margin pole tested and rated
• Korum ace gives brilliant barbel tips
• Great feeder rig how-to
• Take a Friend Fishing campaign details revealed and free one-day rod licence voucher
• Korda’s latest range of lines, leaders and catapults revealed
• John Bailey on the many uses of sweetcorn
• Fox Carp Cup contenders revealed
• Gary Newman heads out for a session with specimen legend Dave Ball
• Carp World explores the virtues of krill in its many forms
• Carp girls get married in fishing-themed ceremony
• Where to Fish names rivers and canals where you can catch carp plus UK-wide hotspots
• Full match results and news round-up in Match Mail
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member