Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray takes a look at what’s hot inside this week’s Angler’s Mail mag.
Hot on the heels of an amazing year for specimen fish at home and abroad, this week’s Angler’s Mail has a special feature on the ultimate fishing bucket list with 50 species to target.
Also inside this feature and news-packed issue:
• Youngster catches huge specimen rudd and perch
• The BBC catches poachers and EA enforcement teams in action
• Exclusive report on Carl & Alex’s amazing park lake campaign
• Carp World’s Colin Davidson gives a masterclass in boilie tips and tweaks
• In-depth report and interview with £30k match champ
• Korum Specimen Cup winners revealed
• Steve Collett heads for the wonderful Wye to track down big barbel
• Where to Fish lists venues with great accommodation on-site
• How pellets won Fish’O’Mania
• John Bailey on the virtues on one-rod sessions v multiple rods
• Own-recipe bait breaks lake record
• Latest Fox Carp Cup contenders and prize winners
• Essential Knowledge gives advice on rod pods
• New Daiwa custom tackle service
• Latest Drennan rods impress
• Latest match news and Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year table
By the Same Author
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member
- Emma's Challenge - Part 20
- Angler’s Mail 26 May 2015