Anglerâ€™s Mail 05 August 2014
With a stunning stripey on the cover this weekâ€™s AM is essential reading; BH-M is our guide to whatâ€™s inside.
The new issue of Angler’s Mail is packed with features including action with big perch on lures, huge park lake carp, Trent barbel and bream plus tips on making the most of day ticket carping sessions.
• Biggest park lake carp in the country caught by in-form angler
• Special report on alien species and their impact on UK fisheries
• John Bailey details how to beat the weed and catch this summer
• Wraysbury One’s World Carp Classic qualifier turns up bumper catches
• Huge day ticket catfish to lady angler
• Where to Fish features family-friendly venues up and down the country
• Fracking plans criticised by top anglers
• Enterprise Baits celebrate anniversary and sales success
• Tackle Up shows how to catch tricky carp from island hotspots
• Steve Collett has an amazing day’s perch fishing in Catching with Collett
• Huge Essex carp to hard-working angler
• Alan Henry shows how to win the Division One National on the Trent
• The Rushmers visit Anglers Paradise for a special On Tour
• The latest England medal-winning match team revealed
• MatchMail has all the latest results and news
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member