Angler’s Mail 12 August 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray opens up the pages of this week’s feature, news and action-packed Angler’s Mail mag for a sneak preview.
The latest issue of Angler’s Mail features Bill Rushmer on the cover and his brilliant bait tips in a special All the Answers plus there’s a bagging masterclass from £30k Fish‘O’Mania champ Andy Geldart.
• Ex-Specimen Cup champ bags amazing rudd brace including 3 lb 14 oz specimen
• World match record broken with 727 lb haul
• River & Canal Trust launch hunt for greatest canal angler of all time
• Thames throws up huge barbel
• Fox media man secures carp cup final place after solo win
• Seal appearance surprises anglers
• John Bailey on key barbel lessons from the Game Fair
• Steve Collett hails the return of his favourite river
• Fox Carp Cup reveals latest Edges tackle prize winners
• Gary Newman and Matt Rand head to the Fens for big rudd action
• Off-the-shelf supermarket bait boosters revealed in All the Answers
• Why carp jump – expert scientist reveals reasons why
• Garbolino’s Andy Geldart shows to how to keep bites coming
• Essential Knowledge gives the lowdown on catapults and their uses
• Greys rods and reel sales success
• New Nash clothing range revealed
• Shakespeare Sigma Wand tested and rated
• PowaWalker 3 Wheel Cargo XT electric trolley trialed
• Carp World shows how to catch with Nash Riser pellets, zigs and surface baits
• Where to Fish features brilliant bream venues around the UK
• Brian Gay shows to how to bag up on bream and skimmers
• Latest Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year monthly award winner revealed
• News of Tommy Pickering’s future international plans
• All the latest match results and news in MatchMail
By the Same Author
- Smelt in the City
- Too Cold to Fish? Never!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Four
- Angler's Mail 27 January 2015
- Bass – A Victory at Last!
- Thousands of Fish Restocked on the GUC
- Angling Trust Launches Fishery Improvement Fund
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up