Top Match Angler to Join the ATr’s Competitions Team
The Angling Trust has announced that Barnsley Blacks' team member Frankie Gianoncelli is to move to their Competitions Team.
Source: Angling Trust
After a hugely successful year as Regional Officer for Yorkshire and Humber, Frankie will take up the new role of Talent and Competitions Officer in October 2014.
The new role will see Frankie play a larger part in the management and further development of the England Talent Pathway programme, as well as working on competitions such as the Winter League, National Fishing League and Species Challenge.
Senior Competitions & Talent Development Manager, Ben Thompson said:
“I'm delighted to welcome Frankie to the team and he will bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the role. We are always looking at ways in which we can improve the services we provide and having an experienced match angler with the right skills set will only help us evolve.”
Frankie Gianoncelli said:
“I'm absolutely delighted to be joining the Competitions team at the Angling Trust. As a keen match angler I have always had a thirst to be involved within the Competitions team at the Angling Trust and I'm very passionate about the future of competitive fishing.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working in angling development and participation and I'm now looking forward to my new role and excited about the challenges that lie ahead.”
By the Same Author
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member
- Emma's Challenge - Part 20
- Angler’s Mail 26 May 2015