Angler’s Mail 19 August 2014
A special Bank Holiday edition of the Mail is bursting with features, tips, news and catches – take a look inside with Ben Hervey-Murray.
The bumper Bank Holiday issue of Angler’s Mail is a must-read if you’re heading to the banks for the long weekend with features, tips, catches and comps galore plus a bumper pull-out Where to Fish supplement listing the greatest venues and clubs in every region.
Also inside the 96-page special issue:
• Kent wonder water produces 4lb rudd
• RiverFest comp produces amazing eel capture
• Special report on the efforts to stop poachers
• Korum Specimen Cup monthly winners revealed
• Tackle company roadshows praised
• Catching with Collett sends Steve on a wild river barbel mission
• Daiwa experts list their favourite venues around the county
• Best clubs named and listed in a bumper Where to Fish supplement
• Brilliant rudd and roach rig detailed in All the Answers
• Secret Lives discusses growths on barbel
• Essential Knowledge details quivertip tactics and tackle
• John Bailey reveals his amazing lessons about big river fish
• On Tour sees the Rushmers tackle a famous Surrey club water
• News of a brand-new swingtip rod from Tri-Cast
• Fox FX11 big pit reel on test
• Eight bagging reel lines rated and tested
• Ace match angler Les Thompson reveals a brilliant bagging edge from Matrix
• Carp World goes on a live session using zigs and surface tactics
• Fox Carp Cup monthly winners announced and overall annual contenders revealed
• Matchman of the Year latest reveals neck-and-neck race for title
• MatchMail lists regional results and match news from around the country
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member