Angler’s Mail 26 August 2014
Ben Hervey-Murray gives us his weekly sneak preview of what’s inside the new Angler’s Mail magazine.
Inside the latest issue of Angler’s Mail you’ll find an amazing life session at the UK’s number one rudd water plus awesome urban venues and the exclusive story on how two young carp anglers won £30,000.
• Big Trent barbel breaks PB
• Erics Carp Champs winners net £30k payday
• Big move against poachers from police
• Barbel mission success for fundraisers
• Linear charity comp raises thousands
• Pair of huge day ticket carp out
• Gary Newman visits Kent wonder water in search of rudd
• John Bailey on management of syndicate waters
• All the Answers shows how to target new carp waters
• Secret Lives discusses how fit river and lake fish are
• How to tie a brilliant paste spring rig
• New feeders and inline leads from Guru revealed
• Greys reel tested and new tackle rated in New Gear
• Korum rod range revealed in First Trial
• Carp World details the kit you need for successful night fishing
• Barnsley Blacks bag third win on the bounce
• All the latest match news and reports in MatchMail
By the Same Author
- The New Rod Licences Are Go!
- Fly For Coarse 2015 gets off to a Perch-Tastic start!
- Operation CLAMP DOWN 3
- DHP Chairman David Hall has Passed Away
- Emma's Challenge - Part Nine
- Angler’s Mail 03 March 2015
- Chub Digital Scales
- ATr Enrol Wildlife Crime Man
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Major Court Victory for Fish Legal