Quest Baits announce Chubby Chops
Following on from the amazing response and captures on their Barbel Chops, Quest have decided to release Chubby Chops earlier than they had intended.
Based around the chub’s renowned love of cheese, Chubby Chops are very quickly digested, yellow in colour and contain a real smooth pleasant tasting cheese powder combined with a smelly cheese attractant amongst other things.
To compliment the keg shaped pellets there’s the usual paste, hook bait dip and bait glug.
The only problem Quest has experienced with Chubby Chops so far is that the carp & barbel love them too!
Available from all Quest stockists – see www.questbaits.com
125g - £2.99
350g - £4.99
1kg - £10.99
2kg - £20.99
Paste 250g - £4.49
Dip 100ml - £5.99
Glug 125ml - £5.99
Fishingmagic note: A review of Chubby Chops coming soon
By the Same Author
- Mega Match This will be a Resounding Success
- Win a Days Fishing with Dean Macey
- Predator fish kept illegally
- ‘Carp Diem’ at Wroughton Reservoir
- Rubbish and Fish Slaughter on the Ebro
- Nash Fishery Roadshow 2011
- Thames Tideway Tunnel - You Commented, We Listened.
- Auction of Antique Fishing Tackle
- New Wading Rule for King of Clubs match
- Consumer Water Demand is Putting Wildlife at Risk