would this be possible?

J

john conway

Over the last 12 months I?ve gone for a cage feeder with scalded pellets and hemp and every other cast I clip onto the hook a PVA mesh bag of micro pellets. You have to be a wee bit careful about the size and weight of both the feeder and the PVA bag, if you get them too miss matched, the feeder can behave a bit like a back lead. When you tighten up your hook bait ends up a metre or so away from the little pile of pellets. My thinking behind this is a very good quick scent trail coupled with a wee bit of food. Having said that I am basically fishing for chub but I do pick up one or two very nice barbel form time to time.
Going off the thread a wee bit, as I fish for both barbel and chub during the same session (that should get a few traditionalist sticking pins in clay dolls) I?ve now stopped using hair-rigged pellets and I gone over to bait bands. One band I whip onto the hook and the second is to help position the hook.

Jason Speck 2

Reaction score
Baz,
Their was a horse running yesterday called the Angel Of the North,not sure how it got on though?

As for the holes for bags,apparently Fox have got the patent?They will hit the shops soon by all accounts.Camo ones at that.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Tackle Shop are selling the holes in packets of ten, and they are all in different sizes.

R

Robert Woods 1

Bob,
There is only one of me , once seen never forgotton...!!! Regarding Tesco's hemp oil...what is it called...???

The Other Bob.

A

Andrew Thomas 1

Even better than a plastic bag is a pair of your Missus's tights cut up........or your own.