Help with day tickets on Midland Rivers

J

Jack Pike BA

The wife and I are having few days off work next month we decided to Worcs Avon and the Severn looking for day ticket waters that allow night fishing or any campsites that have night fishing on the rivers pm or emails if you do no want to disclose details on a forum

S

Steve King

If you have full membership of the BAA the following permits are available for night fishing (copied off the BAA website):-

Night permits are available to full members (not day tickets), for certain venues at a cost of ?5 per night. Night permits are only on sale from BAA H.Q. and must be purchased in advance.Venues at which night permits are valid are as follows:

RIVER AVON: MARLCLIFF, FLADBURY.
RIVER SEVERN: KNOWLE SANDS, BROOK SECTION, RIBBESFORD, HALLOW, RIPPLE.
RIVER TEME: COTHERIDGE, STANFORD BRIDGE

Stephen Williams 2

Reaction score
Unicorn Inn at Hampton Loade has camping/caravans, and fishing.

http://www.touristnetuk.com/Wm/shropshire/accommodation/ac-serviced/bridgnorth.htm

THE UNICORN INN

Hampton Loade, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 6BN
Tel: 01746 861515
E-mail: kenunicorninn@aol.com

Country pub situated on the River Severn. Offering good food, bed & breakfast and camping & caravanning accommodation.

5 minute walk to the Severn Valley Railway Station.

Ideal for families. Secure lock-up facilities for cyclists. Ample private parking.

Wyre Forest to Bridgnorth long distance cycle route known as the Mercian Way is just 5 minutes walk. Excellent location for visiting Ironbridge, Shrewsbury and surrounding area. VB 2 Diamonds.

Price: From ?22.50 per person
Rooms: 2 Single, 4 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Family, 9 En-suite
Accommodation Type: Pub/Inn

Steve

J

john ledger

The Two Steves
Brilliant info that lads even though its not my thread i will print off for reference

S

Steve King

I've mentioned this previously, but I think its worth repeating - Mill House Camping site on the A449 Worcester to Kidderminster road isn't a bad base for a break. The site is just out of Worcester, past Claines near Hawford.

There is fishing on site on the Salwarpe (mainly small fish but there are some chub), however across the A449 and through a field you have a BAA stretch of the Severn.

The is a decent pub not too far away as well.

Stephen Williams 2

Reaction score
http://www.caravan-sitefinder.co.uk/parks/12872/view

The Riverside Caravan

Riverside Caravan Park is situated amidst beautiful scenery by the River Severn, and yet only 5 minutes? walk from the market town of Bridgnorth with its shops, public houses, garage plus a variety of restaurants and take-aways.

01746 765 858
Kidderminster Road , Bridgnorth, WV15 6BY

Over to you again Steve :p

J

Jack Pike BA

We found somewhere on the Avon but I have book mark all the above for the future thankyou all