Welcome back 2 Bobs

• Thread starter Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater
  • Start date
P

Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater

Poignant as ever Bob!
It?ll be interesting to see the meat being picked of the bones of your comment and the pages stack up :0)

E

EC

I'd really like to know why his original articles were removed!

The article about anglers putting their name to boilie A one minute and boilie B the next was genuine top drawer!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I for one like Bobs writing. The subject might not be to everybodys liking, but the content and the style of writing is top notch. Some of the phrases that he slips in are hilarious.
Well blow me why don't you? hahahaaaaaa.

T

Tony Rocca

Graham already said Ed, a while back.

Bob wrote an angry one, sent it in, Graham said NO! Bob had a tantrum, sqweemed and sqweemed till he went red then threatend to hold his breath.

Graham took all the Bob stuff off and sent him to stand in the corner to teach him a lesson.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Anybody who writes angry or contrversial posts should be stood against a wall and shot.

Deanos

Reaction score
Bloody hell!
Its like Bill and Ben the flower pot men!
2 Bobs name comes up?and Tony pops up as well!

I do hope you are not going to have a big fight again lads!

Love and peace are the way!

(Baz...please mail me when the fight kicks off proper!).

T

Tony Rocca

I only answered Ed's question Deanos, he must have missed it.

I love everyone.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Will do Deanos. Although I have got a big gob and you should be able to hear me calling you.
I could do with some advice on my new thread Deanos. I don't really know what to do.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Don't you think it's still a bit early mate?
I still haven't seen a Christmas tree up yet. Has Santa been kidnapped? Maybe we should put up a reward for his safe return.

Deanos

Reaction score
Come on everyone!

WE WANT BAZ TO TELL THE MINCE PIE JOKE!

WE WANT THE JOKE!

WE WANT THE JOKE!

E

EC

I got it Tony, ndeed I think it might have been me who asked the bigman in the first place!

W

Wolfman Woody

We wet ourselves laughing every time we hear it. It's as funny now as when Baz cracked it three years ago.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Baz.
"Anybody who writes angry or contrversial posts should be stood against a wall and shot."

Hehehehehehe, quality

Give us the mince pie joke Baz.

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
I love anglers who call 8lb barbel schoolies and often wonder with such arrogance why instead of driving to the other bank they just dont walk across the river

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

It's a bit early in the day but okay then , youv'e twisted my arm. Anyway, people would have forgotten it by Christmas so I'll be able to tell it again.

Johny and Fanny Craddock the t.v. chefs were making mince pies on their Christmas show.

Fanny was doing the baking, and her husband Johny was doing the running comentary. At the end of the show Johny said -; Follow these instructions carefully and your mince pies will turn out like Fannys.

Good init?

I know another one about making an annoncement to your guests just before they sit down for Christmas dinner.

F

Fred Bonney

Oh,that one!

John,I had the good fortune to catch a proper schoolie on tuesday.Just about a foot long,little smasher!