Ribble fish-in query

J

john conway (CSG - ACA)

Unfortunately our Lass has to go into hospital on the 27th Oct for a week then off work until Christmas so I won’t be organizing a Ribble Fish-in this side of Christmas. If all goes well I’ll still be up for organizing a Fish-in late Feb / early March. If anyone else is interestedin organizing it email me and I’ll send you the contact details etc.Hopefully I’ll still get the odd night fishing trip in but that will be in between helping our Lass with the house work and jobs around our small holding.

Sorry about the late posting but our Lass only got her hospital appointment last week.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
We'll wait till you can do it John, your the master of the Ribble fish -in.

Good luck to your lady!

Reaction score
i was talking too bryan a few days ago about this wot about going ahead with it and everyone chip in a couple off quid and send and send john lass or something ?

rainmaker

Reaction score
If this is still going ahead,please let me know where and when and let me know if i can help in any way.cheers paul

J

john conway (CSG - ACA)

Our Lass now has six three-week chemo sessions to look forward to after her op, so itdepends how things go. However, if anyone else wants to run it just drop me an email and I'll post back all the details and contacts.It really dose depend on how our Lass is, but I'm still hoping that Iwill be able toarrange aRibble fish-inin late Feb next year. So far, our Lass is make great improvements, however at the momentmy fishing session are organised around her treatment etc.

P

Phil Hackett The common Boastful Expert :-)

John

When you told me your wife was having an op, I didn’t realise it was because of cancer. I thought it was just women’s problems.

I’m very sorry to find out its not, my best wishes to you both at what must be a very uncertain and stressful time. If it’s of any comfort to you both, my sister had cancer, which was not operable and they treated it with chemo. She’s doing fine 3 years on, so there’s every possibility of a very good outcome.