Posting Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee fletcher 4

Reaction score
I'm a member of the BS. Yippee!!

I've just had my posting privileges suspended according to himself. All I was asking was why the BS is not democratic? All I wanted was an open debate on the BS forum.

Nothing untoward, just a debate.

Regards,

Lee.

sam vimes

Reaction score
I may not be the biggest fan of any of the single species or specimen groups, however, what on earth has this got to do with FM?

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Lee old son, you really are wasting your time. Just follow the line and stop asking questions.

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Sam
Going by your remark I can't for the life of me see what a lot of the stuff on here has to do with FM. Most posts are obscurely related to fishing.

Reaction score
Nope...it's the internal matters of a specific club.

How an individual club or group choose to handle internal discussion is their business (however we may feel about it).

Indeed the very large angling club of which I am a member would instantly permanently terminate my membership for making any internal discussion/debate a public one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aha!! The Angling Trust is a quasi "public" body!! ......seeking to represent all anglers in a public domain interfacing at a national governmental level. (The discussion of which is always welcome here....)

The sordid and furtive goings on "beneath the sheets" of private clubs with their specific rules and strange rites and rituals may be of gratuitous interest but are not our business. Even if said society seeks to promulgate itself as the sole repository of all that is vital in the world of say bleak!! They are still a private club and their internal squabbles and actions should remain so .

If only for all our sanity!!

Last edited:

Ray Wood 1

Reaction score
Well you can't ask here or on the BS forum so you appear to be up a creek without a paddle meson!

But you've know for donkeys that the BS is and never was democratic. Popeye is lurking in the wings watching this topic so may I suggest you ask him or you could wait for his left hand man he will be along soon.

I think he is still waiting for you to answer over on the Angling Trust topic.

Kind regards:)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Yes "public body" was not well put...but the stuff on their very "open" and public views and activities are for general consumption.

Its a fair cop guv to be honest , I lied to the court , I was merely trying to spare us another barbel wars , but by the same token I do enjoy reading them hemce my opening statement , let us see what develops.

Rich Frampton

Reaction score
I'm a member of the BS. Yippee!!

I've just had my posting privileges suspended according to himself. All I was asking was why the BS is not democratic? All I wanted was an open debate on the BS forum.

Nothing untoward, just a debate.

Regards,

Lee.

Only four months to go Lee. :)
I dare say your totally unjustifiable comments being made elsewhere might have had something to do with it...... :(
and I quote..."I wonder how long Noddy’s tentacles are? Long enough to reach FM from Australia?" ....... pathetic really.

Last edited:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please let it go on, there's nothing to beat the feeling of standing at a safe distance and watching a train crash.

Besides, as the bs claims to speak for ALL barbel anglers NOT just it's members, I would suggest that makes them fair game for discussion on an open forum; surely they can't have it both ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.