Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Moderation Note

Blog Entries

Default Moderation Note

Moderation note:

Can we please ask all contributors to cease using the names or referring to members who are no longer able to reply by virtue of having been banned.

It only leads to spurious membership requests that are caught by the security software here on FM and just makes more work for the moderation team to have to deal with.

Accordingly, in the future any and all references to banned members will be deleted.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Default Re: Moderation Note

Hello Peter any news on what's happening with me still only showing as a guest been a few weeks now .

Blog Entries

Hi,

I will chase the technical chaps to see what if anything can be done on this.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Ok Peter ,i,m able too send private messages the lot,just really strange ,as i,ve said show as a member on my profile ,maybe i,ll always be just a guest eh?

Where are you flossy?

I need a list of banned members, haven’t a scoobie who they are, just so I don’t mention them unwittingly.