cotheridge

belsh

Reaction score
Been there 3 times this season and not seen a barbel yet. The usual methods have not produced the goods. Its pretty overgrown too.

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
Has anyone got any recent info on how the baa section of the Teme at Cotheridge is fishing and which pegs to fish.

Just not on to ask what peg or similar, can you imagine if you had six good Barbel from a peg you would broadcast it on the net.
Suffice say the Teme has thrown up a few Barbel so far, but finding them is the fun I reckon, it's called fishing.

cg74

Reaction score
The swim just upstream from the car park is heavily fished, so I assume there's a few fish in it, though I can't vouch for it as I've never fished it.

fruitowl

Reaction score
Update on this stretch.
after attempting to fish it their are a couple of stretches down stream on the bend which are easily accessed but water levels need to come up, the rest of the downstream and up stream stretches are challenging to access to say the least banks are steep and in some cases 10 plus feet above the waterline.
it would need minimal tackle and a safety line to get up and down the bank add to that some of the undergrowth is over 4ft tall so seeing your way down is a risk.
Given my resent medical history of a hip replacement I choose to give it a miss this stretch is probably best fished with a fishing buddy.

Also would like to thank the 2 people who were most helpful for sharing their knowledge with me, and not treating things like a closely guarded secret.
thanks guys

Last edited: