Teme Severn / AC Baits

Reaction score
A few years ago Teme Severn folded up.

I recall Andy Clitheroe stated selling the some of the range (lamprey pellets, paste, boilies, etc) under the name AC Baits.

Does anyone know if he still supplies or if anyone else supplies the lamprey pellets and pastes?

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Corky after T7 stopped then 3FT started producing the pellets.

The have gone now as well it seems. Can't find others yet.

You can of course source lamprey oil and use as a dip or paste addition.

I used T7 for years and very happy with products. Incidently bumped into Dave Mason couple of months ago for a chinwag on the Trent. Enjoying his fishing but still affected by his stroke.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
They do boilies in lamprey and liver. You could try a kilo made into paste or a wrap I guess.

Rich P

Reaction score
I last had some pellets from Andy Clitheroe a couple of years ago. He's stopped making bait, for now, to concentrate on fishing (the cheek of it!). I know it's completely in my head (and can't explain why) however my catch rate has dropped remarkably since I finished the AC Baits elips (though they weren't) pellets. I've tried Hinders and West Country baits but with limited success - that may also be because I fish the Dove and Goyt (both of which seem to be producing less fish recently).

Reaction score
I last had some pellets from Andy Clitheroe a couple of years ago. He's stopped making bait, for now, to concentrate on fishing (the cheek of it!). I know it's completely in my head (and can't explain why) however my catch rate has dropped remarkably since I finished the AC Baits elips (though they weren't) pellets. I've tried Hinders and West Country baits but with limited success - that may also be because I fish the Dove and Goyt (both of which seem to be producing less fish recently).

Yes I have confidence in the salmon elipse pellets...wrapped in lamprey paste. Chub, barbel, tench, crucians, carp....they all like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk