If you fish for barbel , carp or chub

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The man is a legend with bread, and you by your own admission your views on rod licence's :wh

Lastcast and Neil smartypants lol......your the same scrote arn't you.

Bell end!

Last edited:
N

Neil Smart

Touched a nerve then, just asking if you fish legal these days, you boasted a lot that you never had a rod licence on ANother site, and yet you now bailiff, just seems a bit hypocritical.
Bell End indeed ...your a right charmer..not.

Last edited:
O

O.C.F.Disorder

I have today received at least 3 kilos of sayuri pellets free of charge courtesy of mainstream, I would like to thank him for the gift and to say I look forward to trying them out in the near future.

The kindness of fellow anglers never ceases to amaze me, thank you again.

Leave out the arguing boys, be kind.

N

Neil Smart

Don't think bullying another member on a thread by name calling is helpful, it quickly becomes a factor that sees other members reluctant to post anything. I have just noticed that I have had a similar reply from Tigger which normally kills a very good thread stone dead. Of course anglers are the nicest people with each other face to face but sometimes on Forums it becomes a bit too easy to insult, hopefully this is nipped in the bud on here asap.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't think bullying another member on a thread by name calling is helpful, it quickly becomes a factor that sees other members reluctant to post anything. I have just noticed that I have had a similar reply from Tigger which normally kills a very good thread stone dead. Of course anglers are the nicest people with each other face to face but sometimes on Forums it becomes a bit too easy to insult, hopefully this is nipped in the bud on here asap.

Rabbit, you are a forum killer which is exactly what you did to AN,

PJ, this clown is a professional internet troll and after being banned from AN kept on coming back in different guises. The mods on there where at a loss as to what to do about him. He will have many guises on here also and posts on the same threads under these guises/accounts to back himself up but even argues against himself to make himself look more valid, he's a screwball.
I really don't think he even goes fishing.

I'm posting this on the forum to make people aware of this problem.

Last edited:
N

Neil Smart

Utter rubbish, you are obsessed with your own self, I am no troll and I do fish, not that truth matters to you . You have lost it because I asked you if you now fish legal?
I guess from this outburst you still do not.
Leopard and spots eh?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Moderation note:
Why is it nearly always . . . Barbel threads?

Please read the T’s & C’s and in particular the section on “not” posting insulting comments.

When joining here you agreed to the T’s & C’s, so please be advised that infractions will be issued if this behaviour continues.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly what you want rabbit and exactly how you start destroying threads and forums. You just love arguing about nothing.

As I said this what you want and so I won't reply to you again.

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
Fwiw I somehow managed to have two accounts on two devices , it was not intentional, I have messaged Peter. Also I despise bullying that some seem to prefer over debate, there is no need for that at all, and is the real Forum killer, not the bloke who stands up against the bullies. Many members can't be bothered and just stop posting, so keep it clean Ian.

O

O.C.F.Disorder

This is exactly what you want rabbit and exactly how you start destroying threads and forums. You just love arguing about nothing.

As I said this what you want and so I won't reply to you again.

Tigger, with respect, can I give you some really good advice?

Firstly I must admit that your theory about neil and mainstream seems rather absurd BUT this is the internet and there really are some sick, crazy, lonely trolls roaming around. Im not talking one or two... There are around 3 billion people who use the internet so if even 1% of them are trolls thats about 30 million people.. and im willing to bet its more like 5-15%.

The only way to beat a troll is to not give them the time of day, they can be trolled back if you are clever but what is the point. By arguing with a troll you are letting them win, all they want is to relinquish there We all like a healthy debate but these trolls can not be beaten as they have no stakes, nothing to lose. If he is a troll then just ignore him mate, there are better things to do.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tigger, with respect, can I give you some really good advice?

Firstly I must admit that your theory about neil and mainstream seems rather absurd BUT this is the internet and there really are some sick, crazy, lonely trolls roaming around. Im not talking one or two... There are around 3 billion people who use the internet so if even 1% of them are trolls thats about 30 million people.. and im willing to bet its more like 5-15%.

The only way to beat a troll is to not give them the time of day, they can be trolled back if you are clever but what is the point. By arguing with a troll you are letting them win, all they want is to relinquish there We all like a healthy debate but these trolls can not be beaten as they have no stakes, nothing to lose. If he is a troll then just ignore him mate, there are better things to do.

If you look at onemorelastcasts/neil smarts post above yours you see he addmitts to being the same person. I have no doubt that he will have numerous other accounts on here also, maybe those two are easy to check out via an ISP so hes thrown his hand in with them before PJ clocks his mistake. The other accounts will have different ISP numbers.
As I said the man is a propper luney tune!....no interest in angling at all but loves to angle for people on forums.
The wierdo has harrassed me on several forums in the past :eek:mg:

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
To call someone a troll is a rather convenient way of dismissing a poster, I dislike internet bullies, I hate bullies full stop, and will always intervene in real life and on the net. Forums such as this have the tools to deal with any such offences that occur, to be sworn at and diminished on line is a cowardly act and as I said it just would not happen in real life so why do it on here? To be Churlish I didn't start anything, but please don't expect me to shrink like a salted snail in the face of such abuse, but I will draw the line at being offensive rude and just plain lie about anyone, I hope I have certain standards in life that would not let me.

Reaction score
Ocfd,Ian has given us a heads up,so we know,if the guy/s a troll then better we all know so we don't feed the black hole and to olc or ns,if you do turn out bad(which I'm more liable to trust Ian than you two),then you can go forth and multiply,this forum has had serious loss recently and doesn't need stupid people putting a spanner in and forget about me,cos your both on my ignore list....

Last edited:

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
The truth such an inconvenience, but carry on regardless eh?

Trolls, black holes, wtf? Looks like familiarity breeds contempt on here, needs sorting with some unbiased moderation.

Reaction score
I think there are at least two more guises for trollo!!!:rolleyes:

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
I believe he asked for that account to be deleted
Lol? Is this how you pass the time on here ...bitching, bunch of old wimmin if you ask ask me.
Fishing not Bitching:)

O

O.C.F.Disorder

:boink::boink::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored: Im not sure about killing forums but definitely not killing my boredom.

Reaction score
I'm only seeing your posts ocfd, so I'm not bothered lol....it's the first time I've ever used the ignore button,hopefully the last!

Last edited:

jasonbean1

Reaction score
from my own experiences Neil is relentless in the pursuit of pissing people off and when he gets told he's doing it he plays the victim....not having a go at you Neil just saying the truth