Three Foot Twitch Baits

quikanth

Reaction score
Has anyone used Three Foot Twitch Baits? Interested to see if the hype is real

TIA
Anth

Rich P

Reaction score
No, not used them, Anth. Hype unlikely to be anything other than.....well.....hype. If you have fish in the swim and they're feeding, any good quality bait will do. Re; this company you mention - it's been around a few years and has caught quite a few anglers. Probably caught a few fish too.

quikanth

Reaction score
Rich

Just what i thought! Marketing says that river records have been smashed using this bait! Doesnt seem too expensive tho, i'll give it a whurl in the near future and report back!

A

Keith M

Reaction score
Rich

Just what i thought! Marketing says that river records have been smashed using this bait! Doesnt seem too expensive tho, i'll give it a whurl in the near future and report back!

A

River records have been smashed on many other baits too so I wouldn't read anything into this claim.

There's no magic bait out there it depends on the river, the fish, the weather, the pH level and a host of other things, not least the abilities of the angler to present the bait in the right place at the right time and in the right fashion.

Its just hype to get people to try it.

Keith

Reaction score
Lets be honest,most barbel boilies are fishmeal based(or the dreaded milk protein),but barbel get caught on many other baits too,fruit baits etc,its often what gets used most,one particular venue i fish the source is the bait,so much so the tackle shops sell out regularly,i tend to fish lighter coloured quality baits(beige),i still catch as much as anybody else,confidence is key....

RudoTall

Reaction score
Me too, I've heard of the 3-foot twitch baits but have never used them - weren't needed