Thank you FishingMagic.

Swingtip

Reaction score
After reading and digesting (not to mention downloading and printing) "Beginners Essentials" the wife and I took a week in Cornwall to put some of it in to practice. What a difference it makes when you know what you're suppose to be doing and succeed some of the time.
Apart from the odd knot being as good as it should have been we had a fabulous time.
1st day 5am to 10am bagged 18 fish of 2lb/5lb on my own. 2nd day at another lake the wife had in excess of 124lb of fish including 3x12lb, 2x1.5lb and loads 4lb,5lb and 8lb fish. Carp mainly but also some really nice Tench (my favourite) and Bream with just 6 tiddlers.
Thank you FishingMagic we look forward to vast improvement as beginners and moving on to better things.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Thank you and welcome swingtip. You have been answered by the most knowledgeable person on the site.

Swingtip

Reaction score
Thanks Baz.........have seen many of your comments previously.......erm..nuff said.
LOL.

chalky

Reaction score
lol o baz o great one master of all fishing , well done swingtip, ps i have started catching carp now thanks to guys like baz [honest]after 15 month blanking ive got some nice mirrors since getting tips from guys on this site...colin.