Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Question Pole nose cone solution on a budget

Hope someone can advise, I have a Sensas 814 14m pole & I want to add nose cones (either ptfe or foam) to sections 5,6,7,8,9. I’ve seen individual one on fleabay for £6 each or complete sets £53 are these prices reasonable? Does anyone have suggestions please?
    Last edited by JerryH; 01-04-2020 at 20:47.

Default Re: Pole nose cone solution on a budget

Looks about there I got a smaller set PTFE for my MAP tks501 I think I fitted 3 4 5 6 my top kits are 1/2 I would really only bother with the first three sections below the top kit and if I was doing it today I only do my no 3's as I never break down elsewhere

Thanks for your thoughts, good point about not breaking down but I chipped one larger section last season through rushing about & looking to protect what to me is an expensive pole. I'll keep looking around

Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Blog Entries

I would do ptfe ones, Daiwa do some that should fit ,push and click. Another is Trevor Jean's I think the name is If you do use foam one ,sometimes they can come loose and stick inside the upper section.

Quote Originally Posted by markcw View Post
    I would do ptfe ones, Daiwa do some that should fit ,push and click. Another is Trevor Jean's I think the name is If you do use foam one ,sometimes they can come loose and stick inside the upper section.
    Trevor makes them for Daiwa