I,m going to Selby

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Also notice the carp angler bobbin check...........

Go over to rods when they be out a couple of hours and tweak each bobbin so the light comes on on all three rods, stands back, slight grin and admires. Then back to bivvy to get level as the 3rd rods is 2mm out.

ps Stu n Rik have the new fat bastard Fox Tweakers. Basically a four foot length of Kevlar, duplon handle so they can tweak from the standing position as they cant bend over. That's got me thinking now, how do they get there socks on!!!

D

Dave Rothery

I've got the origional solar stainless one - twenty foot long so i can do it from me bed!

C

Chris Bishop

When I was at school, they used to say if all the chinese jumped up and down at the same time it would cause a tidal wave.

What would happen if all the carp anglers got a run at thee same time..?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Chris, you might get a slow and lethargic ripple, based on taking us 20 minutes to get off our fat lazy arses! I mean lets face it, us carp anglers have got a reputation to think of. Before hitting a run, we’ve got to litter all the swims, make sure at least 7 empty cans of special brew are strewn up the bank, be at least 4 miles from our rods talking to anyone who will listen to our drunken drivel, be recovering half stoned from at least 14 ounces of weed, abused anyone who remotely looks like being official before we even get to our rods that are all hand carved out of elephant tusks whilst sitting on our blue l e d’s made from the eyes of small children, whilst recovering from throwing out at least 70 kilo of boilies from an earlier session before we moved in to a swim that was obviously a hot spot for the guy who was sponsored by Nutrabaits.

Chris, School? Who are you trying to kid? I was sure I’d heard that the sketches found on the inner walls of caves had no educational value whatsoever! And as for you Bob, its allright you being able to run faster, but make sure none of us catch you and sit upon you matey! A

And Warren, or sorry, I mean should I refer to you these days as Zola Bud?
Wahaaa!

B

Bob Watson

Stu, at least you admit it!(Carp anglers)
Catch me and sit on me, you'll get a surprise up your jacksie. Where I come from you're only queer if you take, giving is no holes barred, just like the Welsh!

D

Dave Rothery

stu, you forgot "have a crap on the path" before hitting the run....

Bob - before you run, remember they've got at least one thin, muscular, sporty one.
(Just got to remember which one he's hiding inside)