Begginers articles

R

Rodney Wrestt

I agree Geoff, I think Dave cooper's EXCELLENT First Class Fishing will be starting up again soon.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Dave has moved house, changed jobs, and generally been re-organising his life, including sussing out new fishing venues. But he told me last week that he hopes to start writing the beginners articles again in the not too distant future.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Bloody hell! My public demands..... :)

I will try and find the time sooner rather than later to restart, promise.

I am studying for a few professional exams currently so it may be a few weeks still before I can complete anything.

Anybody have any topics they would really like covered?

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Can't help you there Alan, couldn't tell you how to catch a mackerel......

J

jason fisher

piking might be a good idea theres been a lot of beginners piking questions asked over the last few weeks.

carl pepper

Reaction score
The articles helped my younger brother no end even though I'm a fairly experience angler. Trouble with me is that Ive got no patience and assume too much, First class fishing got to the roots of fishing which is exactly what was so good about it. You just need to carry on where yoiu left off, covering every day fishing stuff from the very basics.

T

Tom Gardner

For me topics such as knot tying (only know one have 5 thumbs and rubbish eyesight) and as Carl says just evryday stuff.

A

Andy Key

I agree with Tom. Knot tying is probaly the most important thing to learn. How about hair rigs etc..