Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I live in Ireland and I started fishing a year ago. I have been catching Rudd, tench and other smallish fish up to 2lb and I recently caught my first pike (only a 1lb Jack). I want to catch bigger fish either floating or spinning. Can someone give me some tips please .....the simpler the better!!!!
    Thanks

Thats quite a large topic to cover Andy. Keep on trying that's my simple tip as part of the fun of fishing is you don't know what your going to hook into next.

Wolfman Woody Guest

Get some Bob Nudd videos, (eg Bob Nudd's Guide to Feeder Fishing or Waggler fishing) he does a lot of fishing in Ireland since his wife, Bernie, is Irish. You'll find them through Anglers-World.co.uk

Use the add top right and go to their video section. 10 each.

There's also an Barrie Rickards video on spinning (anybody help with the title?) for pike, perch etc., and thats particularly applicable to Ireland.

Amazon do it priced 14 and the title is called Success With The Lure with Barrie Rickards.

Wolfman Woody Guest

That's it Stuart!!!! Good video that!

Ron Troversial Clay Guest

Andy,

Which part of Ireland do you live?

I have spent many hours in Ireland and if I know where you live I think I can put you onto a few biggies together with a few tips.

Cakey Guest

Come and spend a week over here on one of our fish-ins,got one coming up soon .......OVER TO WOL.

Cakey

When I win the Lotto Im coming back home for a fish in so I'll see you soon (Im feeling lucky)

Cakey Guest

I hope our paths dont cross cause when I win im on my way out there!

LOL
    Fancy a house swap????
    If you win first Ill take you to catch the biggest koi you will ever see.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast