Blog Comments

Cheers Sean, I don't know about the pics! I compressed them down to 45kb, posted them on my album and copied the URL to the appropriate place but they don't seem to come up. Any tips?

Andy
    Nice one Skoda I hope i get one that size when im up there on the swale in a couple of weeks .I cant see the photos
    Well spotted SV, I didn't actually take any pictures on Saturday, both these were from a trip to a little cut near Downham Market last October. A little dishonest I know but a bit of artistic licence and a way of illustrating my blog.

Are you in the police? If not, why not?

Andy
    Some nice pictures of a couple of nice fish, i thought you had forgot your Sweetcorn though, or is that something else in that bait tub in the first picture?

Some secret weapon perhaps that you have yet to share with us ?

Anyway, glad you had a good day out and some nice fish too.
    Another couple if inches of snow today! Nightime temperatures never above freezing all this week. It's becoming a bit tedious.

Roll on spring
    Think yourself lucky you can fish the rivers - most of them are frozen up here. I've bought one of those big drilly thingies to go ice fishing
    There are four pubs near the bridge, The Anchor is about 50 or 60 yds north west, past the Grantham Arms on the roundabout.

Andy
    The anchor is that the one next to the bridge
    Wish some of the people I've fished with in the past were as kind as your mate
    Cor they don't half look after you!
    What have I told you about listening to that man?

Well done Andy - a decent result given the conditions!
    Amazingly, I'm going on my first night session tonight! A bit uncertain as to what to expect. I'm not a carp angler as you've probably guessed, but I'll give it a go.
    Andy
    Looking forward to your next trip. Time to even the scores
    Give 'em some stick Andy - the Fox rod won't break!