Auction for Fox Micron MX Special Edition Bite Alarm Set

Cakey

Reaction score
you are bidding for the limited edition Fox MX Micron alarm and swinger special edition set donated by John Lambert From Avenue Angling who has generously supported us every year ,cheers John

a superb item cheers John
all monies to go to Norwich and District Youth Diabetes Group
Auction will finish 3/6/10 at 7.30pm
thanks for looking and good luck
by the way they retail around £150

pictures to follow

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

fox_mx_set.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
£150 is a good price Les, some a bit cheaper, but loads are more than £150, really is a good auction package.

Can never find my glasses when I neeed them Les, I can't look for them without wearing glasses.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Grrrrr, I need to think hard, still cheap at £80, uuuummmmmmm, only got till 7.30pm today to decide?????????

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Just scoured the internet, very cheapest I could see was £114.99 (said it was a 43% saving), every where else £140-150 mark, even saw them at £174.

Do I need a second set??????

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Too much for me, thought it was too good to be true, it's a nice set for someone.

Last edited:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my bid was a little outside the time limit Cakester, and you were bidding for your lad, if you ask him if he would like to keep them then that's the way it should be (your bid is legitimate), I wouldn't want to be breaking the auction rules. If he doesn't mind I'd gladly have the set.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

what? .... go screw himself? .... pay you double? .... buy some at the right price? :D :D :D

They're a nice set, I use the MXs myself, but I only have two rods. Cos I'm p-p-p-p-poor. :(
Have a day off Victor.