Auction For A Day's Winter Roach Fishing On The Hampshire Avon With Nigel Connor

stuart mitchell

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....sounds such a great place.....not fished for roach on a river for a long time....let alone one able to produce such fish.... i go £80....and a hot flask of tea!

stuart mitchell

Reaction score
Hi ...not a prob mate....let me have the details...i have an account...but never used it.!..ibet it was the flask of tea that was the winner!lol....i can't wait.....it is a long,long time since i trotted a stick float for roach......WOW!....AND ON SUCH A VENUE..thank you......i a norwich lad as well.....so i get a double bonus....help a cause from my home city...and get a great days fishing....many thanx.

Last edited:

stuart mitchell

Reaction score
no worries...sort out as soon i as sobber!lol......if i cant manage the tecnoloy....i will give you a d.card..over the phone...payed by tmrw either way...jolly super ...off down the avon......better get me flopppppy hat....and a whole lot of practice......rather hard when you spend 6-8 month of the year in bloody bavaria......maybe i have to move ....now there's a thought......anyone got a room to rent on the avon.?

Nigel Connor

Reaction score
Well done Stuart and thank you.

I'm looking forward to the day already.

If you pm me so I have your details , we can get something sorted nearer the time.

Nigel

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

P.S I see you live in Berko.As I'm in Kings Langley, I'll throw a lift down in for nothing!!

---------- Post added at 12:04 ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 ----------

....and one back of course!

stuart mitchell

Reaction score
Hi cakey....having a prob with my paypal acc....wont let me issue payment....sais my bank card registerd to another paypal acc....very stange...trying to resovle this situation....but dont worry...the bid is genuine....will bring you the cash if i have to when i get home in a couple of weeks.or so.....but hope to resolve paypal issue.

stuart mitchell

Reaction score
hi cakey......heading back to uk tmrw....will sort things out from that end...as i said...you not far away so can bring you the cash if need be....

stuart mitchell

Reaction score
hi mate...so sorry...just off a sesion...17days........for two fish......****** of a n.e wind ,,,,tenching with a frost....can we arrange a meet for payment....cash waiting...pay for the trent trip with lee as well at ame time...£140 total......only one bottle of wine!..hahhha

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Cakey,

If no one else is interested, then I'll go for £10 over the last winning bid even though Nigel and I can fish together anytime.

It is a shame that we should loose this opportunity from Nigel.