Auction for 30 Likkle Flies donated by Morespiders

Cakey

Reaction score
you are bidding on a box of 30 handcrafted flies by Morespiders
Morespiders says..................
"Box (tin) of 30 handcrafted likkle flies 12s-18s buzzers, nymphs, spiders (of course) some light greenish ones, light brownish ones, plus dark brownish, and dark greenish, and perhaps a few blackish ones, plus some of the ever popular purpley pinkish ones.
Mr Jacobs won these last year and has been pulled in five times with them, and is currently trying to sue me for nearly drowning him:D"

cheers Morespiders for your kind donation

all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 17/4/10 at 08.00am
thanks for looking

Windy

Reaction score
It's not just the flies, it's the fabulous jewel encrusted hand engraved engine turned enamel fabergé box that it is rumoured that they come in :D.

If you can't trust to rumours then what can you trust in these days :eek:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Blinkin eck Windy, dont get carried away son, they come in a round Erinmore Whisky Flake tin, with a twist top, most discreet I think, Mr Jacobs prized possesion it is:D

Windy

Reaction score
Look Spidey, I do my best to start a bid-generating rumour and you quash it.... blimey, hire your own marketing department !

Morespiders

Reaction score
Mr Windy, do you not realise how much an Erinmore whisky flake tin is worth?, you should watch The Antiques Roadshow.
For you Sir, if you win, I will encrust the outer edges with diamonds and pearls:D

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
For two reasons I will up the ante to £20.00

1) I fancy a pair of Erinmore tins, well rods come in pairs don't they so why not baccy tins . . . .

2) I'm used to getting soaked by being pulled into the lake by massive rainbows - these flies are the proverbial 'mutts nuts'

Morespiders

Reaction score
can i swap it for the days barbel fishing with spiders from last year that I still haven't got round to sorting out?

Dave, your still welcome to the days/ weekend barbel fishing with me, or if you prefer, i will assemble a pile of top flies for you:D

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Many thanks to Spiders for the flies and floats, bobstains and Steve for successfully bidding for them and to Cakey for running the auction. Thanks one and all.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 17/4/10 at 08.00am
thanks for looking

Cakey!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

You are correct Will, my fault, I meant to post on the floats thread, sorry, you have a few more hours to go.