An auction for a day out with the PaSC

Cakey

Reaction score
you are bidding on a day with the Port and Silton Club
Poshpaul says.............
"
Tally ho Cakester

Can you get the moddies to retitle the Pasc thread I've started as "An auction for a day out with the PaSC" as Steve King has already put in a bid for £55.00 squids!!!

****** that means we'll have to organise somethng...he'll be expecting the Dove and Damflask again...i'l think we'll offer and Edgeley reservoirs in the centre of Stockport...that will learn him!!

Looking forward to catching sweet f.a. with you at the marsbar fish-in

Poshers "

cheers Poshpaul a superb day out
all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 17/4/10 at 08.15am
thanks for looking

---------- Post added at 08:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 ----------

would Steve confirm his bid please

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
all the usual PaSC feature will apply

Spider will be in charge of rules and bait quality (take at least double what you will need for Spider "Quality control" tests

Trophies will be awarded for largest fish, most fish, smallest fish, least approperiate rod (Poshers) and any theres we think of.

Also food and drink will be provided on the day, port. stilton, water biscuits, cheese pasties, pork pie, ect

Damp weather will be supplied by the chaps on the wrong side off the border (Manchester way)

An hour "Resting the swim" will taken about 1 o'clock for any eldery angler wishing to take a nap.

Corker will provide a "full service" should the winnng bidder wish to feel that " fresh Re-bore feeling"

Reaction score
Just to point out that the PaSC are able to make this a weekend experience for those of you who are either a) coming from a long way away b) gluttons for punishment c) barking mad d) all of the previous combined.

Overnight accommodation is provided in Posher's spare room and a cooked breakfast is available....by the winner getting their arris in gear and getting down to Morrisons cafe and bringing the breakie back quick before it and the tea gets cold!

And for those of you who have wallets that are difficult to open....Mr. Matthew Corker (who has now been found) will facilitate quantative easing!

In addition Mr. M.O.R.E. Spiders is already studying the meteorological charts and the PaSC piece of damp seaweed to establish the optimum date

Last edited:

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Not yet sir

I did speak to him last week and reminded him about this day out and he needed to put in some ground work, in cricketing terms I believe he "building an innings" at present and not doing much fishing but hoping hit a few boundaries later in the year.

In terms of timing I can't make May 30th to June 6th or August 13th to August 22nd

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Looking like we ahve the company of Mr King again this year - don't forget the nice buscuits Steve and the extra 3 pints of maggots for Spiders to "test"

I've been out and about in Sheffield today eyeing up a nice new prize - can't say too much but if I buy it it will be similar to "His Lordships' Cup" that Steve is the proud owner of

Spider - don't forget the "Butlers Bell" prize for the most fish

Cakey

Reaction score
less than an hour

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 ----------

all over....................Steve Kings

Morespiders

Reaction score
Has anybody told him he has to pay his enrolement fee £277-27p for this year, im running out of funds fast,spent them all on the auction ,and Clattercoates.:D

PS The treasures job is never easy juggling figures

Steve King

Reaction score
Sorry Derek, funds are a bit short here too - gotta scrape together the cost of a new tyre!!!

imgp01023.jpg

Can I send you an IOU? :wh