Auction for a day with Graham Marsden

Cakey

Reaction score
You are bidding for a day with Graham

Graham says:

"Hi Cakey

Something different this time.

I'll offer a day's fishing with me on my local club water. It'll be margin fishing for double-figure carp with a margin pole.

Guest ticket paid for and all tackle and bait supplied, plus a full English breakfast.

Full one to one tuition for anyone who hasn't pole fished before. And anyone who hasn't pole fished before can look forward to being very pleasantly surprised at how much they will enjoy it.

Cheers mate

Graham"

cheers Graham should be another cracking day out
all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 19/4/10 at 19.00pm
thanks for looking

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I've been with him before, you just end up netting all his fish for him and lending him your chair because he's forgotten his.
:)

Mind you, it's worth £25 just to see what he scoffs for breakfast, I'll take my movie camera this time to record it - if I win that is.

Who's bringing the HP?

Morespiders

Reaction score
£32 for the day...... £3 for a week, Does anybody realise the implications of taking an old bloke fishing?, he gets very disorientated these days, last time i took him he spent most of the day fishing in some mud behind him, thought the grass at the side of it was the edge of a weedbed, went for a pee and ended up walking of the jetty.

PS He did have 6 carp upto 30lb out the mud though.

Cakey

Reaction score
I like muddy carp waters the best ones being I just wanna make love to you and hoocie choocie man.........................£40

Morespiders

Reaction score
Dave, dont forget a blanket for round his legs, it could be cold, and if he offers you half the one toffee he has left, decline the offer, he's had it in his tracki bottoms pocket all day, full of fluff and warm, plus he bites it in half and gives you whats left with a wet end:eek:

Dave Bassett ACA

Reaction score
Cheers Spiders,At least the stench of urine should be reduced this year, unless Mr. Bibby turns up!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:25 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

Cakey, paypal ?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheers Spiders,At least the stench of urine should be reduced this year, unless Mr. Bibby turns up!!!!!!!!

Cakey, paypal ?

no, no, no . . . . . . . . Cakey playpal . . . . . . . . . I know because Wol told me . . . . . .

Last edited:

Morespiders

Reaction score

No show without Punch, as they say Dave, anyway, urine smells are a thing of the past, he's on them new tablets that do away with the dribbling problems.

PS may get some myself:D

preston96

Reaction score
No show without Punch, as they say Dave, anyway, urine smells are a thing of the past, he's on them new tablets that do away with the dribbling problems.

PS may get some myself:D

I was reading about those pills in the motorway services only today......as i was spraying those on either side of me with my fierce flow. :wh