Auction for two days fishing with Mark Hewitt

Cakey

Reaction score
you are bidding for two days fishing with Mark staying at his dads caravan in the Collingham area
Mark says "
Dad said I can have his caravan for a couple of days to take someout out for the auction.

Lowfields Country Retreat - Overview

Fishing on site, but loads more very local (nearest village Collingham, with the famous/prollific stretch of the Trent).

Weekend or weekday, dates to be agreeded (sujbect to avalibility) september onwards the best time.

All food fishing and drink supplied, and transport if required.

Mark"

cheers Mark and Dave very kind
all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 19/4/10 at 19.30
thanks for looking

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I will start it off, £3-00 not to go with him:D

--

Cost you more than that Mr Blinston....... I'll drag you along! :)

Also just to add, regarding dates - after September gives the most chance of avalible weekends, if somone can make weekdays - then the trip could be earlier and/or made longer, up to four days. Also, no reason why I can't accomodate two people! Lots of good (and well known) river and stillwater fishing in the area, as well as the pools on site.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
"All food fishing and drink supplied, and transport if required."

I heard barbel taste like cr*p???

Can you pick us up and drop us home???

15 squids......dependant on taxi service?

Morespiders

Reaction score
£50, should we share it Les, unless it goes over £100?, more the merrier, 4 days with that miserable Ewitt could send you over the top, safety in numbers and all that.:D

r1paul

Reaction score
I would do if it was just me , but if I won it , Chris ( my wife ) would be coming along too .:eek: :D

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Auction

Hello mate,

If you did want to 'double up' on the trip with me, as well as bringing Chris thats wouldn't be a problem.

If she dosen't want to fish, Lincon is onlt 10 mins away. Lovley old city and good shopping.......... So I'm told.:)

Cheers

Mark

Morespiders

Reaction score
I would do if it was just me , but if I won it , Chris ( my wife ) would be coming along too .:eek: :D

No problem Les, didnt know that. Carry on sir

Thanks anyway, you saved me having to put up with Ewitt for a few days:D

r1paul

Reaction score
Hello mate,

If you did want to 'double up' on the trip with me, as well as bringing Chris thats wouldn't be a problem.

If she dosen't want to fish, Lincon is onlt 10 mins away. Lovley old city and good shopping.......... So I'm told.:)

Cheers

Mark
Thats fine with me but Chris said that she won`t come unless Mr Moneyspider , smokes , drinks and swears like a trooper :wh:w:w:w.
Are you up for it mate ?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yes go on then, but i must warn you, I dont swear, having been a Mormon for twenty years, we frown upon it