Auction for The Accidental Angler - Charles Rangeley-Wilson

Cakey

Reaction score
you are bidding for a mint edition of The Accidental Angler - Charles Rangeley-Wilson donated by Shiney
The Accidental Angler by Charles Rangely Wilson will suit those who are looking for a fishing book with a difference, a book with a little more depth and scope than ordinary fishing books and more than a little humor too! Published by fishing book publishers 'Yellow Jersey Press' this angling book combines two intriguing subjects, the first is fishing for unusual specimens and the second is exploring new regions of the world through the hunt for exotic fish.

The book also refers to some rather more down-to-earth angling such as urban angling - including fishing for trout in London. In often comic style, Charles then sets off to do a spot of fishy globe-trotting, taking in such experiences as angling for triggerfish and fishing for trout in Iceland. The interest in trout is not surprising when one remembers he was the founder of The Wild Trout Trust.

cheers Shiney a superb book
all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 26/4/10 at 19.30
thanks for looking

pictures to follow

Shine

Reaction score
DSCF3265.jpg

DSCF3268.jpg

Xplorer1

Reaction score
Well I can buy it on amazon for £11.19, with free postage. So, I'll bid......£20

Xplorer1

Reaction score
How/who do I pay? I can't recall.

Neil

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

and why today, the 11th? The original post said the auction closes on 26th April: I should hate to deprive someone of the privilege of outbidding me.......

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Neil (Explorer1) I may be wrong but I think - 'bump, get your wallets out' - was just to get the thread to the top and remind people it is ongoing, sorry if I am wrong.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Just bringing the Auction Lots back to the top of the posts! Sorry to confuse you! Did work tho as a few more pounds have been bid for several items!

.. and yes I know we still must sort out the Stour trip from last years auction!

Xplorer1

Reaction score
Thanks Neil - me being slow on the uptake! Yes, sometime in July would work for me.

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers for letting me know, and nice one for bidding more than what you could have got it on Amazon for :w :)