Auction for Intrepid Sea Streak Reel and Cane Boat Rod

Cakey

Reaction score
you are bidding for an Intrepid Sea Streak multiplier reel and a split cane boat rod donated by Steve King..............cheers Steve

Steve says...."
Hi Cakey

A while back someone gave me an Intrepid Sea Streak multiplier reel and a split cane boat rod.

The reel is in pretty good nick for it's age. Certainly not showroom condition as there is a little bit of corrosion here and there (nothing really bad though), but it works fine.

The boat rod has no maker's name and was around 9 ft long. I say was, because the tip was either broken in an epic battle with a monster conger eel or (more likely) broken in a chance encounter with a car door!!

The tip ring has been crudely fitted to the broken tip, but to make this rod useable again new rings with revised spacings are required.

The handle has a locking reel seat and the grip is of wound cording. The ferrule knocks & wobbles and thus far I have been unable to separate them!

So, reasonable old reel, plus dodgy boat rod! Do I hear £5??"

cheers Steve
all monies to go to Norwich & District Youth Diabetes Group
auction will finish 28/4/10 at 19.30
thanks for looking

any chance of a picture please Steve ?

Cakey

Reaction score
the only one I can use Steve

reel.jpg

Cakey

Reaction score
£6................has to be run over and destroy by a big land rover with a new tyre and put on youtube

Cakey

Reaction score
again ?.................

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

by the way its yours mr Spiders gutted I wont see its destruction