An auction for a day and night fishing on the Tidal/ non-tidal Trent with Lee Swords

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Stuart many thanks for bidding for the days out with Lee Swords and Nigel Connor. Having had a chat with Cakey we do not appear to have received any monies for this yet, if they are on the way many apologies but we are keen to get all the proceeds to the charity asap and all accounted for.

If not you can you pay Cakey by paypal at cakey.sandra@ntlworld.com please send as a gift.

Believe you bid £140 for the 2 items

Many many thanks for supporting the event Stuart much appreciated. Sorry to chase you on an open forum but you appear to have turned your private messages off.

Thanks Richard.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
I am good with that.

If you two sort out the details in regards to the cheque and the charity mallarky thats cool with me

Cakey

Reaction score
cheers Lee great stuff
if mr Marrs would like to pay mr Mitchels winning bid he can have a day with Lee as no one else was interested

send me a PM David and I will give you payment details

David Marrs

Reaction score
Having been told that this auction was closed, I only happened by this again today and therefore apologise I haven't replied to your posts Chaps. The site is massive and I don't navigate around via past posts and in all honesty, I wouldn't ordinarily surf auctions so until this afternoon, I didn't realise you'd posted further replies - my apologies.

Cakey - you have PM.

Kind regards,
Dave

Cakey

Reaction score
ok Ill have to pass this one over to Lee for obvious reasons
so Lee ..........Dave has offered £40 to fish with you later in the year a ya or na please ta
Ive PM'ed Lee so hopefully he will see this soon or if Corky or spiders could inform him ta

David Marrs

Reaction score
Cheers Chaps, I take it we're on then :)

What exactly will we be getting up to Swordsy mate?

I will pay this evening on paypal Cakey if that is ok with you mate?

Kind regards,
Dave