Kingfisher Syndicate

gillz99

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am mad keen on carp fishing and I was looking at this syndicate, recommended to me by a friend of the family. It looks very good and very good value for money, what are anyone else's thoughts on it?

Jack

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Frothey.....I can't help but wonder if your reply is just natural sarcasm or if you really have to work at it.......either way it hardly seems helpful!

I thought the chap only asked for an opinion?

Please don't take offence......................................and you're quite right,its none of my business!!

ps will be following you advice this weekend regards the'hit and hold'tactics for carp in my dificult swim.....(see another Thread!)

noknot

Reaction score
Hello Jack,

This is a club water not a syndi, their water contain some really nice Carp to over 40+ and many over 30+

Depending on your experience there are a range of waters to fish, from moderate to very difficult, I was a member years ago, and the waters are very nice indeed. If you need more info drop me a PM.

NK.

ps: I hope this was a positive post:wh

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Now thats what I call really good advice......I've posted again to keep in in the frame in case others might be able to give more info........

Sounds good to me Jack!!

Frothey

Reaction score
Tee Cee - get a life and stop being so touchy about my replies to other people. And you're right, it's none of your business and sarcasm does come naturally to me.

Just because I'm younger(?) than you (which you seem to have some sort of hang up about) caught bigger fish than you, and don't worship "old" methods and ****y Walker - despite having grown up through the "old methods" era, doesn't mean my opinions aren't valid. I just wish sometimes people would try and figure things out for themselves - like not using baitrunners next to snags, for example.

To the OP, there are loads of waters in Kent that contain 20,30,40, and a few that have 50 and 60 pound carp in them, a lot are club waters and not particularly difficult to get into. Best thing you can do is walk around them and ask the people fishing for them, rather than post on the web. Otherwise you'll get sarcastic to**ers like me replying.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Nicely said Frothey.......and who said I hadn't figured out baitrunners for myself....perhaps I ask(as I do many,many times,and as I've said before)these questions for the sake of all but particularly those new to the sport.....

...caught bigger fish than me?could be true but best not to assume too much.......

..and anyway its good to have a bit of head-to-head...been very quiet on FM of late!!

Frothey

Reaction score
Sorry, but your questions don't sound like someone that has worked stuff out for themselves. If my pb of 19lb isn't bigger than yours, I'll eat my hat.

Shine

Reaction score
I was umming and ahhing just a few weeks ago weather or not to join here. Then a massive bill decided for me... I wont be joining this year!

I asked around myself and found some say the pads is quite clicky while others will tell you, great bunch of lads. Something you will only find out yourself.
Apparently as soon as the summer arrives, the whole world descends on the place... That could be said for a lot of places though
I was told it's well run. They are very strict on litter bugs (which I like).

Ask around your local tackle shop. I'm sure people in there will know more or know someone that can tell you more.

Old Nick

Reaction score
Seems to be a pretty good club for the area, good variety of lakes and access to some nice stretches of the local rivers - if you can pull carp out of the Medway your doing well! certainly enough venues to last you a very long time anyway and not overly expensive for this neck of the woods.

Have you considered any other local clubs? MVAS or if your particularly after carp waters look at what was leisure sport (I think they changed their name a while ago) which would give you access to the lakes/pits behind Reeds - but they are hard waters although the rewards for the effort would be worth it!

PS I assume from your post your based near Maidstone?

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Damn it all Frothey!!

...me thinking I had you by the short & curlies with an 18,5lb beauty and now I have to eat my words.............still,the season is only JUST underway so I'm hopeful!

I'm starting to wonder if this Mitchell 300 reel I'm using actually has a baitrunner after all...but it is a nice pastel blue colour...the wife likes it as well!

Good luck for the new(river) season!!

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
gentle......I suppose you are going to come back now with stories of a 20lb'er!

But let me tell you I know someone who has landed one of almost 23lbs so it doesn't do to get too cocky!!

...What is this life if,full of care
We have to time to stand and stare...

gentle

Reaction score
20lbs....wooo! Lets wait and see what this weekend brings. Got a trip planned to A1 Pits. With a bit of luck I might talk 40lbs :)

Perhaps then its bragging time until then Ill keep my PB quiet:wh