Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Chris Bishop Guest

Baitrunners are being discontinued and replaced with a new model... THis explains the sharp price dive this week and the fact a lot of dealers have sold out of them. They're now going at half RRP if you cxan find them.

The new reel - still under wraps - features a remodelled interior christened Nexus.

Everyone thought they were the mutt's nuts when they came out - how do you reckon they've stood the test of time..?

Ian Knowles Guest

Good reels, but the line twist has always been a problem.

paul williams Guest

Baitrunners have to fall into anglings all time greats, i had also heard they were being replaced. I hope the replacment is a real "upgrade" and not what i have heard a cheaper replacment, those of us old enough to remember the original Abu cardinals all know what they were replaced with!!!

Philip Inzani Guest

Can anyone tell me how much are they going for now ? ....BR8010GT
    Thanks.

Jan Porter Guest

Watch this space!

Carp Angler Guest

Like most people who don't have 500 quid lying around to upgrade to the latest fashion accessory..........I can't wait!

paul williams Guest

WELCOMBE BACK RIK!!!! I LIKE IT,

Jan Porter Guest

Ain't that a bit ludditesque CA ?

paul williams Guest

In my language it means mouths to feed mortgages to pay and Hobbies to follow and tackle to PAY for, Time will tell if the replacment reels are up to it, but most of us have seen it before!! ask an original Diaflash owner.

Carp Angler Guest

Jan, yes...I've turned very cynical in the last couple of years. There are too many people trying to make money out of our sport and not enough putting something back. I think most good anglers could have made a name for themselves at some point if they had publicised themselves and their catches enough and made money from the sport. Thankfully most of us class it as a hobby and treat it as such. I was very happy with my Bio-master Specials until some scumbag nicked them.(yes he now walks with a limp) That is the only reason I feel that I need to buy new reels. And I must thank you, I've been called many things but never a Luddite.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast