mainline fusion boilies

V

Vic Woodley

has anyone used mainlines fusion boilies?
if they have what results have they had good? or bad?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Vic as with the rest of the mainline suite of baits, they just keep getting better and better. I was talking about this very subject this morning with Big Rik, in that the life span of their baits is second to none. I use mainline for the majority of my fishing based on always being a well thought of well proven team of bait makers you can fully rely on. In fact I still use the grange which has been around for years.

The fusion is new out, but you just know its going to be another reliable winner. Thats where i'd put my money!

Jasus...reading this back you'd of thought they'd send me some for free wouldn't you?

Can I drop any more hints here?

S

si

i had pretty decent results on them had carp tench and barbel on them i kept reading about them so decide to see what all the fuss was about

F

Frothey

actually mainlines baits are one of the cheaper baits cos you dont need loads of different additives......and everyone else is baiting up for you!

grange with strawberry-ade...yummmmmmmmmmm......especially as we're going into winter.....

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Yup agreed, just a shame that such a silly little boy makes comment without investigation or knowledge. But hey, thats children for you! you gotta love em!

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Mainline Fusion!!!

Good old Xerxes Bodjup.

I've just brought out Clayline Fission.

Will blow you apart, not stick you together.

M

michael rouse

ERM iv used mainline baits....and have a right to say whether I like it or not. Iv used better baits which are a hell of alot cheaper and have had more success on.

W

William Spencer

i've been using maple 8 for the past few months now and am right pleased with my catches.i bought ten kilo of base mix for 60 quid from baits direct along with activator and hookbait enhancer.no probs here.i am thinking of trying nrg next

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Seriously, I use shelf life boilies a lot and have caught some good fish on them.

I have always thought however that the price is much too high. The way I use boilies is that I buy the odd packet. I do not use them enough to make my own.

Nearly ?5.00 for a small pack of boilies is extortionate. Thank goodness for Dynamite. They seem to be producing excellent fish catching boilies at a reasonable price.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Yes Michael, you have a right to say what you like mate, shame it's such a pitch of complete rubbish that's all.

Always best to try before you lie. If you've used baits that are a lot cheaper and you won't use mainline cos they are so expensive in your opinion, then that in itself idicates you haven't tested them properly.

Unless of course you have some weird ad wonderful way about you that pushes you to use baits you cannot afford for the sake of it.

Had any trout on them?

V

Vic Woodley

Thanks to eveyone that contributid.I'll let you know what my results are next w/e after i come back from hopefully 4 days good fishing.

M

Malcolm Bason

Yes, Michael, which one's are better and why? Its all very well making sweeping statements, but unless you can qualify your answers how can you expect to be taken seriously?

I've not fried Fusion 'yet'!

Can you explain to me please why I should not bother?

C

Cakey

Michael will take over the "tit" role from Wol if he is not careful